The Office of the College Secretary is the repository of students’ grades. It is responsible for the safekeeping of students’ academic records. As such, it performs the following functions:
- To inform students during registration of their schedule, curricula and other matters;
- To provide services to students in relation to their academic requirements ;
- To identify the University Scholars and College Scholars and certify the graduation of students with honors;
- To help execute decisions of committees of the college and of the University authorities affecting students;
- To see that requirements for graduation are fulfilled.
The Office of the College Secretary also prepares the minutes of the College Faculty meetings.
Other student services related to academic requirements may be availed of at the Office of the University Registrar. Forms may be downloaded at the official website of the Office of the University Registrar at (our.upce.edu.ph) or the link/s provided below. Also, steps/ processes are provided in the OUR website. (http://our.upcebu.edu.ph/flowsandforms/#top)
Office: Rm. 135, AS Building, UP Cebu, Lahug, Cebu City or Contact us: [email protected]