Prof. Purita T. Baltazar, MEd
Assistant Professor and College Secretary of the College of Social Sciences
Master in Education (English as a Second Language), University of the Philippines Cebu, 1996
Bachelor of Arts Liacom (Marketing and English), University of San Jose Recoletos, 1989
The Office of the College Secretary is the repository of students’ grades. It is responsible for the safekeeping of students’ academic records. As such, it performs the following functions:
- To inform students during registration of their schedule, curricula and other matters;
- To provide services to students in relation to their academic requirements ;
- To identify the University Scholars and College Scholars and certify the graduation of students with honors;
- To help execute decisions of committees of the college and of the University authorities affecting students;
- To see that requirements for graduation are fulfilled.
The Office of the College Secretary also prepares the minutes of the College Faculty meetings.